13th June 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Leeds Beckett University for MSc(Health & Safety) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying MSc(Health & Safety) in Leeds Beckett University?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?
  3. Course fee and duration of MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Leeds Beckett University for MSc(Health & Safety) course?
  5. Which university is best to study M.Sc Biotechnology in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it?
  6. Admission date and course duration of M.Sc(Design) in University of Leeds? Entrance exam to get admission for Indian students?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission for Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Academy of Fire & Safety Engineering?
  8. What should I study further if completed PG Diploma in Health, Safety & Environment? Job opportunities for Health, Safety & Environment Diploma holder?
  9. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in Leeds, England for BDS degree holder? How may I carry my profession in Leeds, England?
  11. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering 8th Semester Construction Safety & Fire Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  13. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Food Science) in University of Leeds, UK for B.Sc(Nutrition) final year student?
  14. From where should I do Diploma in Mechanical having PG diploma in Fire & Safety?
  15. Possibility to get Education Loan for study ITI Fire & Safety course?
  16. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Is there any college in Mumbai or anywhere in India providing diploma in Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to become a Pilot in Air Force being a candidate pursuing B.Sc 2nd year in Fire & Safety?
14th June 2018, 10:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?

Firstly you need to apply to the University and thereafter the University may recommend a Pre-sessional Course.

Requirements:
You should either possess at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training.
You should have completed an IOSH accredited PGDip Health & Safety for advanced entry and will only need to complete a further 60 level 7 credit points.

Your applications should be supported by either an academic or professional a reference.
You should be able to satisfy University English language requirements
IELTS 6.0 with no skills below 5.5, or an equivalent qualification. The University provides excellent support for any applicant who may be required to undertake additional English language courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?