26th October 2016, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission date and course duration of M.Sc(Design) in University of Leeds? Entrance exam to get admission for Indian students?

Please provide me the course duration and the admission date for M.Sc(Design) course in University of Leeds. And please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear to do this course as I am an Indian student.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad? 1 18th April 2018 07:18 PM
Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine? 1 9th April 2018 03:17 PM
Is it worth to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) final year student? Preferable colleges to study in Abroad? 1 18th April 2016 02:16 PM
What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad? 1 11th March 2015 10:01 AM