26th June 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can do after 12th to go to USA in future for higher education?

I want to go to USA for higher education what courses can I do to get there? I have completed my BBA degree course after 12 th for three years.? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

28th June 2017, 10:32 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do after 12th to go to USA in future for higher education?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in USA after completion of your BBA course from a recognised university. You can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MBA, MS, etc.,. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities.
28th June 2017, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do after 12th to go to USA in future for higher education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to go to USA for higher education what courses can I do to get there? I have completed my BBA degree course after 12 th for three years.? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

You can study any course of at least four years duration after 12th to go to USA in the future for higher studies. Many universities in the USA required at least 16 years of formal education. Therefore, you have to study any course after 12th with four years duration or you can study 3 years course + 1 year additional course. You have to clear the IELTS examination with a score of at least 6.0 bands for taking admission in US universities. Apart from this, you have to clear the GRE with good score, for taking admission in US universities. You can also contact the educational consultants for taking admission in US universities and clearing visa formalities.
29th June 2017, 02:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible higher studies course in Abroad. But you should qualify in GRE exam.

You can do BBA course through GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.
30th June 2017, 08:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard and BBA degree course from a Government recognised university in India, you can pursue your higher studies in MBA or MS course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE/ GMAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to fill the online application form at the university official website and submit the relevant documents to the university to offer admission in Master's degree course for you in their university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?