25th June 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any importance of 12th marks to study in Australian universities?

Is there any importance of 12th marks to study in abroad in Australian universities? What is the minimum criteria if so? Can you please give me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response soon as I need to apply for the course soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan to study B.Sc Nursing from Australia if got 66% in 12th? Do the Australian universities provide education loan?
  2. What is the importance of Grades in Assignment and Theory?
  3. What is the importance of 12th marks for studying in abroad?
  4. Can a 12th with 55% and 5.5 bands in IELTS get study visa of Australian National University to study under graduate course?
  5. Where to apply in Australia to study Archaeology course? Will I have to get permission from Australian embassy?
  6. What is the importance of class 12th marks in engineering entrance exams?
  7. Industrial training for cse in kolkata
  8. University in Canada offering bachelor degree to diploma holder?
  9. How to study in US? Will giving IELTS help?
  10. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  11. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in USA universities after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?
  14. How to check AIPMT application form status? Date of receipt of AIPMT admit card?
  15. Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same?
  16. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  17. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  18. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
29th June 2017, 11:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any importance of 12th marks to study in Australian universities?

Yes, there will be importance for your 12th standard marks, if you apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Australian universities. If you are applying for admission to Master's degree course in Australian universities then, your 12th standard examination marks doesn't matter. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in Australian universities.
30th June 2017, 08:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any importance of 12th marks to study in Australian universities?

Yes, your 12th standard board examination marks will have importance of you are planning to pursue your Bachelor's degree course in Australian universities. If you are applying for admission to Master's degree course or higher level course in Australian universities then, your 12th standard board examination marks doesn't matter much. You should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to higher studies in Australian universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?