4th November 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Which higher education course I can opt for after completion of graduation in B.Com?

I am studying in b.com hons 3rd year..... i want to know, after completing my graduation what way i can go for my higher education.... as i am having finance as my subject and i am interested to carry on with finance in future........ pls tell me the ways....... pls help........

4th November 2015, 09:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which higher education course I can opt for after completion of graduation in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in b.com hons 3rd year..... i want to know, after completing my graduation what way i can go for my higher education.... as i am having finance as my subject and i am interested to carry on with finance in future........ pls tell me the ways....... pls help........
You are now doing B.Com course so you do M.Com course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Com course from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com degree.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?