26th June 2017, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the Eligibility for the GRE Exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

I like to take the GRE exam for this year. Is there any eligibility criteria for GRE Exam? What is the minimum criteria followed to be eligible? What is the procedure followed to apply for the exam? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply and clear the GRE exam?
  3. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying GRE exam?
  5. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply and examination date of GRE? What kind of questions are asked in GRE?
  7. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Procedure to appear in GRE for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to prepare for GRE exam and get the admission of college in USA?
  10. Procedure to apply for MBA after completion of GRE exam?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of GRE?
  12. Can I apply for GRE being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? Brief information about GRE?
  13. Can I do MS in america after completing my B.E EEE?
  14. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  15. How to get a job in abroad after completing BCA from Jammu University
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  17. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
27th June 2017, 11:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Eligibility for the GRE Exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. Candidates irrespective of age, gender, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. You can apply for GRE examination through online at ETS official website by filling the online application form and paying the specified examination fee.
28th June 2017, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Eligibility for the GRE Exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I like to take the GRE exam for this year. Is there any eligibility criteria for GRE Exam? What is the minimum criteria followed to be eligible? What is the procedure followed to apply for the exam? Can you please guide me on this? Awaiting for the response.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for appearing GRE. There is no age or educational requirements for appearing GRE. Candidates have to produce an original passport as proof of identity at the exam center. The GRE scores are accepted by most of the top universities for master degree admission. The GRE is conducted by Educational Testing Service (ETS). You can register for the GRE online registration or phone registration or mail registration. There are various testing centers in India for GRE. Most of the centers may offer computerized test and some may offer paper test. You can find the details on the ETS website, a link is given Click Here
30th June 2017, 01:39 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is standardized test which is conducted by Educational Testing Services (ETS)

**There is not any minimum eligibility criterion with respect to educational qualification i.e It does not require any age limit criteria and qualification criteria. The only eligibility requirement is that you must have a valid passport to prove your identity.

**For taking this exam you have to register yourself in its official website whose link is provided below.

Link:https://ereg.ets.org/ereg/public/sig...3F_p%25253DGRI
30th June 2017, 07:57 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. This examination is mostly taken by the candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in US universities. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. But, to get admission in Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies on the basis of GRE score, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university. You can apply for GRE examination through online at ETS official website by paying the specified examination fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?