13th October 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can select for my further studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

I have studied Bsc in Biotechnolgy and now i am planning to study in canada, which course should i choose i.e. whether advanced diploma or post graduate course which could match my profile. Can someone pleae provide me the answer on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for my further studies? I have done BSc Biotechnology
  2. Can I do further studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course in India?
  3. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  5. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  6. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  8. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  10. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  12. What options should I select after passing Biotechnology final year?
  13. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  17. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
13th September 2017, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can select for my further studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have studied Bsc in Biotechnolgy and now i am planning to study in canada, which course should i choose i.e. whether advanced diploma or post graduate course which could match my profile. Can someone pleae provide me the answer on the same?

You can select any one of the course, given here to study in Canada after completion of BSc Biotechnology course. The courses are: Master of Biotechnology, Advanced Diploma in Biotechnology, Diploma in Biotechnology and Diploma in Applied Chemistry and Biotechnology. You have to clear the English proficiency test either TOEFL or IELTS for getting admission in Canada universities. You have to clear GRE for taking admission in some of the Canada universities. You have to first choose the course and then the university, before applying. You have to apply for admission with a strong statement of purpose, resume, academic records and financial statement. You can apply directly or through a consultant for the admission in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?