5th September 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i select for studying in abroad after securing 85% marks in 12th?

Which course should i select for studying in abroad after securing 85% marks in 12th?

5th September 2015, 11:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should i select for studying in abroad after securing 85% marks in 12th?

You can opt for any course in which you are interested to do Graduation after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. To get admission in Undergraduate course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear and qualify entrance examinations like SAT, TOEFL/IELTS, etc. By qualifying and scoring good marks in entrance examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate course in Abroad Universities.
6th September 2015, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should i select for studying in abroad after securing 85% marks in 12th?

There are many course options after 12th among which you can choose one to pursue your graduation in abroad. However, you should choose course after analyzing the following factors.

- Your field of interest and comfort.
- The field in which you want to build your professional life.
- Your grasp in the fundamentals of a particular field.
6th September 2015, 10:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can choose two exam like GRE and TOEFL for studying in Abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?