10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Madras University for MPhil(Applied Geology) program. But I don't know about the fee structure of this MPhil course. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  2. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  3. What is the fees for different universities in M.Phil in Environmental Science?
  4. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  5. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?
  6. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  7. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  8. What course should I take related to Geology?
  9. How to do M.A in madras university after passing B.E economics with 5% Nagaland
  10. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  11. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  12. Fee structure of MCA in IIT Madras? Information about the scholarship and the fee waiver for merit student?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fee structure for B.Ed course from Patna University? What is the course duration?
  15. What is the fee structure for BSc Geology?
  16. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  17. Is M.Com course available in Sambalpur University? What is the total duration and the fee structure?
  18. Admission criteria to study MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University? -- [New]
11th June 2018, 06:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MPhil(Applied Geology) in Madras University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Madras University for MPhil(Applied Geology) program. But I don't know about the fee structure of this MPhil course. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

The course duration of MPhil Applied Geology in Madras University is 1 year for full time and 2 years for the part time students.

The fee structure of MPhil Applied Geology in Madras University is given below:

Tuition Fee per year – Rs 2,000
Registration Fee – Rs 300
Library Fee – Rs 160
Sports Fee – Rs 25
Special Fee – Rs 200
Cultural and Youth Festival Fee – Rs 35
Development of Infrastructural Facilities Fund – Rs 35
Laboratory Fee – Rs 1000
Special Laboratory Chemicals Fee – Rs 1000
Special Computer Laboratory Fee – Rs 1000
Caution Deposit – Rs 700
Matriculation Fee – Rs 50
Internet Fee – Rs 500
ID Smart Card – Rs 100
Safety Insurance – Rs 15

Total ---------------------------- Rs 7,120
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?