17th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of Master in Construction Engineering course available in University of Cambridge? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee expenses of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  5. Course structure and duration of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course structure and duration of Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest? -- [New]
  7. Course structure and duration of Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  8. List of colleges which offer Advanced Diploma in Structure Design/Construction Management/Surveying in Bangalore? Course duration of these courses?
  9. Course structure and duration of Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  10. Course structure & duration of Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  11. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exams to do Master of Law in University of London and University of Cambridge? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Course structure and duration of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco?
  14. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study Master of Science being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  17. Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  18. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
20th July 2018, 02:15 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?

University of Cambridge provide Master in Construction Engineering course in correspondence mode. Length of this course is 2 years part-time.

Course structure would be:-
> The built environment
> Design for value
> Research and innovation
> Advanced construction technology and materials
> Advanced construction management
> Finance planning and procurement
> Future of construction

Fore more details you should visit to below mentioned link:-
http://www.ice.cam.ac.uk/course/mst-construction-engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?