3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(English Literature) in Harvard University?

Hello, I am interested to study PhD in Harvard University in the field of English Literature. I am very fond of Dramas and Poetries. But I want to know first about the course structure of PhD in this domain in Harvard University.

4th April 2018, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(English Literature) in Harvard University?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in English from a recognized University can apply for the Ph.D course in English Literature from Harvard University.
Candidates must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to get admission at Harvard University for Ph.D course.
The duration of the above mentioned Ph.D course is of 2 to 5 years depending on the performance of the candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?