13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and important dates to get admission in MS Biotechnology from University of Toyama, Japan?

Hello sir, I am from Bangalore and have completed B.Sc Biotechnology. I want to study MS in Biotechnology from University of Toyama, Japan. Eligibility criteria and important dates for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Human Development) course in Calcutta University? Important dates of admission?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria and important dates to apply in Allahabad University UGAT for B.Com course?
  4. Eligibility to apply for PhD(Management) in IIT-Chennai? Important dates of admission?
  5. How to do M.Ed course?
  6. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  8. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  9. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.
  10. What are the dates to follow for applying Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  11. Last date of online application for Biotechnology admission in Amrita University?
  12. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission at Harvard University for master degree course in Biotechnology?
  14. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  15. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  16. Eligibility criteria and important dates of UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam?
  17. Important Dates for filling the form for getting a direct job in Merchant Navy after 12th? Eligibility criteria for Corresponding Jobs?
  18. Eligibility criteria and important dates of BITSAT-2017?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?