10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Chances of Visa cancellation for a candidate who is working as a System Administrator and having 5 backlogs in B.Tech?

Hello,
I have 5 backlogs in my B.Tech(CSE). Then after I have completed my B.Tech and got job as a System Administrator in an IT Company. I am working in this company since 2 years. Now I am preparing for IELTS and GRE and I want to study MS in Canada. I just want to know that how much are the chances of cancellation of my visa? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  2. What are the chances that I will get admission in a decent university of USA having 25 backlogs? Will it hamper my chances to get F1 Visa?
  3. Chances of getting rejected during Visa interview if have 18 backlogs?
  4. Is there any difficulty in applying for a Visa if completed B.Tech with 24 backlogs in 5 years and having 3 years of experience?
  5. Chances of getting visa of US for MS after doing B.Tech with 64 percent and 4 backlogs?
  6. What is the best course in MSc or MBA for system administrator
  7. Any problem will be there in getting US Visa if passed B.Tech after 7 backlogs?
  8. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?
  10. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  11. How many backlogs are accepted for US Visa?
  12. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  13. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  14. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  15. Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?
  16. How many backlogs are accepted for getting US Visa?
  17. I have backlogs so is it possible to get seat in Aboard?
  18. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
24th September 2015, 09:47 PM
kanwar555

Smile Re: Chances of Visa cancellation for a candidate who is working as a System Administrator and having 5 backlogs in B.Tech?

Hi Bro,

Backlogs is not a problem for Canadian Colleges,but backlogs become a problem for some of the Canadian Universities.Carleton University does not offer you admission if you have any backlogs in previous degree.Since you have now cleared your degree,so there is no issue.

Moreover,backlogs are not an issue for Visa officer,if you have been granted an offer letter,then Visa officer cannot refuse your visa.But you need to make sure that your Visa file is prepared well,you must have submitted your Academic fees for 1 year and you must fulfil the minimum band requirements of the Country where you would like to visit.

All the best.
19th December 2021, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of Visa cancellation for a candidate who is working as a System Administrator and having 5 backlogs in B.Tech?

i had 1 backlog throught my bachelor's in electrical, does that affect for getting offer letter from carleton university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?