10th May 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

List of courses and colleges to study in Australia? Cost to get study visa?

I have passed 12th with Commerce stream and thinking to go in Australia for further study. Which course and college should I choose? Cost to get study visa?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available in Australia for 12th Science student? Procedure to choose best colleges and get study visa?
  2. What is the average cost to study MBA in Australia? Will there be a problem to get a student visa if I have years gap in my studies?
  3. List of Medical colleges in Queensland, Australia with admission procedure? How much it cost to study here?
  4. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  6. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  7. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  8. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. List of courses available to study in UK and Australia for BAMS student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?
  12. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  14. List of master degree courses available in Australia after BDS? Best colleges of Australia for it?
  15. Terms and condition to get study visa of Australia after 12th?
  16. Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?
  17. What is the fee structure to study B.Sc Nursing in Australia? How can I get study visa for it?
  18. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?