4th December 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear for study in Germany?

Hello
can SAT exam given by students appeared for 12th standard ?
which exam can we give for entrance in germany?
please let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  2. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  3. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  4. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II?
  5. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  6. How to study masters education in germany?
  7. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  8. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  9. What exactly is SAT? When can I give this Exam being a candidate of 12th class?
  10. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  11. Previous year question papers and coaching classes for preparation of SAT in Bangalore? -- [New]
  12. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  15. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  16. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  17. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  18. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
5th December 2014, 09:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student? In which entrance exam I have to appear for study in Germany?

SAT is a entrance exam for the candidates, who want to pursue undergraduate courses in USA. Any candidate who has completed his/her intermediate can apply for this exam. So, you can apply for SAT exam, if you want to study in USA.
But, if you want to study in Germany, you have to appear for IELTS exam. IELTS is an exam, which is used to assess the ability of candidate in English language. After completing this exam, you can apply for admission in German universities. Then the universities will offer you an admission, if your academic profile satisfies the university admission criteria.

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands. It is better to get above 6 bands to get an admission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?