19th February 2016, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Details about 3rd year B.Tech abroad study after MME from IIIT, AP?

I am studying mme branch 2nd year in ap iiit.may i know the details to study abroad in my 3rd year of b.tech?.and scholar details?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do MS in abroad? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  7. Scholarships to study in Abroad for 3rd year Accounting student?
  8. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.E.(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Details about pursuing MS course abroad?
  10. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  11. How can I go abroad and study MS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical student
  12. How to study MS in abroad after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  13. List of top colleges to do MS in Civil department in abroad?
  14. Is it possible to continue my last year of B.Tech graduation from abroad?
  15. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. How to study MS course in Abroad being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in Physics?
  17. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  18. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
23rd February 2016, 08:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about 3rd year B.Tech abroad study after MME from IIIT, AP?

No, it is not possible to study B.Tech 3rd year in Abroad after completion of your 2 years B.Tech course from IIIT, AP. You cannot transfer to another college/university in the middle while pursuing B.Tech course, you must have to pursue four years B.Tech course from the same college/university. So, I suggest you to pursue your 3rd and 4th year B.Tech course from the same college where you have pursued your first two years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?