2nd February 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the total cost of pursuing MBBS in France?

What is the total cost of MBBS in France? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  2. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  3. What is the total course duration and fee structure of MBBS ?
  4. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  5. Which are the best medical colleges in Jharkhand? How much is the total cost for studying MBBS?
  6. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  7. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  8. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  9. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
  10. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  11. What is the total cost of the MBBS course in private college in Bangladesh? I have appeared for HS final exam
  12. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Economics?
  13. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  14. How much marks are we supposed to secure and ranking should be under what to get a MBBS seat in Mangalore colleges?
  15. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  16. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  18. How much fee is to be paid for B.A LLB? What is the total cost of the course?
23rd February 2016, 07:26 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the total cost of pursuing MBBS in France?

Without any Scholarship the total cost for MBBS Abroad is nearly Rs 50 to 70 Lacs.
The amount varies from University to University and a lot depends on which University you have been selected for when the total cost is concerned.
So the amount will be between Rs 50 to 70 Lacs for the 5 year period of the course of MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?