10th July 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for 11th standard in Canada after completion of 10th from CBSE board with 85 percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, I would like to study in Canada in 11th class. I was early pass out from 10th class with 85 percent in CBSE. Can I apply for study in Canada? In which intake I will join?. Please help me I am confused. I really need your guidance and suggestion. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Can I apply for 11th standard in Canada after scoring 85 percent in 10th CBSE board?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?
  5. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada right after 10th standard from CBSE board?
  7. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  8. Can I show 9th standard mark sheet to get admission for 11th standard later as I need a break for one year?
  9. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  10. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. How much will it cost to get the study visa for Canada after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?
  12. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  13. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th from RBSE Board? -- [New]
  14. Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  16. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  17. Procedure to apply for schooling in Canada after completion of 10th standard with 9.6 CGPA?
  18. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?

12th July 2017, 11:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for 11th standard in Canada after completion of 10th from CBSE board with 85 percentage marks?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for class 11th in Canada after the completion of class 10th. The minimum qualification required to be eligible for ILETS examination is that candidates must have completed their class 12th form a recognized Board.
So, after the completion of class 12th, you can apply for study Visa in Canada for higher studies.

13th July 2017, 01:39 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for 11th standard in Canada after completion of 10th from CBSE board with 85 percentage marks?

Yes you can apply for higher studies after completing 10th standard in Canada.
In order to become eligible for applying for higher studies in Canada, you have to first appear and qualify in IELTS/TOEFL examination. These are the standardized test which mainly measures your English language proficiency skills in listening, reading, writing and speaking sections.
To apply for IELTS/TOEFL examination, there is no specific eligibility criteria required, anyone irrespective of age, sex, educational qualification, etc, are eligible to appear in these examinations.
You also have to appear and qualify in SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) examination, which measures literacy and writing skills that are required for academic success in school/college.
After qualifying in all the above said examination, you can apply for Canadian study visa.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?