7th June 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Details of ECTS for an aspirant wishes to study Master’s in Archaeology in Germany?

Hello Sir, I want to do my Master’s in Archaeology in Germany. I came to know that most of the universities demands upto 180 ECTS for gaining admission to this course. I can’t understand about ECTS. Can you provide me the information about ECTS? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  2. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  3. How to study master in germany after graduating in pharmacy college
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  5. Ph.D directly after B.A.M.S? Or do I have complete M.D first to apply for Ph.D?
  6. How to study masters education in germany?
  7. Is it possible to study Master in Archaeology directly after BA in English?
  8. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  9. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  10. Possibility to study Archaeology in Post Graduation for B.Com(Computer Applications) 2nd year student?
  11. Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  13. How may I get the details for pursuing MS degree from Germany?
  14. Is it difficult to study Master of Science in Germany if secured 58% in 12th?
  15. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course should be chosen in post graduation to do a teaching job?
  17. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation?
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?