9th March 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Post Graduation in America for MBBS student?

Hello,
I want to do my PG course after my MBBS in America and that is my great desire. I just want to know the procedure for the same. Please could you tell me immediately?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for MBBS aspirant?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?
  3. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  4. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  5. What should I do to study Neurology in Post Graduation after completing MBBS?
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  7. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  8. Scholarship program to study post graduation in UK being a BHU student in B.Sc Physics?
  9. After I do MBBS in India how can I go and do my PG, MD or MS?
  10. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  12. Procedure to join Ph.D. programme in United Kingdom of America?
  13. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
  14. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  15. Internship and PG from America is possible for MBBS student?
  16. Is it possible to study Post Graduation in Astrophysics in Abroad for B.Sc(Physics) Honours student?
  17. How much marks I need to get scholarships? I want to study medicine in America -- [Most Discussed]
  18. International post graduation for an old MBBS graduation from Pakistan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?