11th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in Bachelor in Design Technologist course in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
12th June 2018, 03:26 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?

Bachelor courses offered by Copenhagen School of Design Design and Technology are mentioned below.

>> Bachelor in Architectural Technology and Construction Management
>> Bachelor in Jewellery, Technology and Business
>> Bachelor in Business Economics and Information Technology

Click the link to get the bachelor courses list in the official website of KEA.
https://kea.dk/en/programmes/bachelor-degree

Entrance Exams:
In addition to meeting the general admission requirements, candidates must take an admission test to be admitted to one of the above mentioned programmes. The entrance exam is conducted by Copenhagen School of Design and Technology((KEA).

General Admission Requirements:
Candidates should meet the below mentioned requirements to get admission in KEA.

>> Candidates should pass class 10+2 from a global recognised school.
>> If candidates native language is not English, they have to appear in IELTS exam and must secure minimum 6.5 band in order to get admission.
>> Candidates have to appear in the admission test conducted by KEA in order to get admission.
>> Candidates should have valid Passport and Visa.

*** To know more about application and admission in KEA, click the below link.
https://kea.dk/en/programmes/application-and-admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?