18th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Does University of Aberdeen, UK provides master degree course in Pharmacy? Fees and procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I am B.Pharmacy holder and want to study master degree from University of Aberdeen, UK. Does this university provides this course? Fees and procedure of admission?

29th November 2017, 12:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does University of Aberdeen, UK provides master degree course in Pharmacy? Fees and procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Pharmacy holder and want to study master degree from University of Aberdeen, UK. Does this university provides this course? Fees and procedure of admission?

Sorry, University of Aberdeen, UK does not provide the Master Degree course in Pharmacy. The University of Aberdeen offers an MSc Clinical Pharmacology course. University of Aberdeen website link is given Click Here

Therefore, candidates can study the master degree in Pharmacy in other universities in the UK like

University of Manchester - Official Website

University College London - Official Website

Robert Gordon University - Official Website

Fees and procedure of admission differ from one college to another. Candidates can check the details in the above given website links.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?