20th June 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Does University of Central Lancanshire offer scholarship to do MBA for international students?

Hi,
May I know that does University of Central Lancanshire provide scholarship for studying MBA course for international students? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of MBA in University of Central Lancanshire?
  2. Stipend offered through NUS MBA Diversity Scholarship to International students? Details of this scholarship?
  3. Way to get Scholarship ID for MHRD Central Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?
  5. List of universities which offer MBA with scholarship in India for a student of Ethiopia?
  6. List trusts offering Scholarship to AIPMT qualified students?
  7. Colleges offering scholarship after scoring 96.98% in Feb MAT? I am interested in International Business Course
  8. minimum cbse %Is there any scholarship programme from central Government for poor but meritorious students? How much scholarship has been provided till date?
  9. Procedure followed to do MBA with complete 100 percentage scholarship? -- [New]
  10. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  11. Entrance exams to qualify for MBA in Singapore? Scholarship for international students?
  12. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
  13. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  14. Admission criteria to study Master in Global Business Journalism in Tsinghua University for International students? Scholarship available for this course?
  15. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  16. Scholarship for 3rd year B.Sc. students?
  17. Is there any university in UK that offer dual degree programs(MBA+MSc in international business management)?
  18. Scholarship scheme for international students? Selection procedure and IELTS or TOEFL?
22nd June 2016, 02:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does University of Central Lancanshire offer scholarship to do MBA for international students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
May I know that does University of Central Lancanshire provide scholarship for studying MBA course for international students? Please let me know about this asap.

Yes, the Central Lancashire University offers the Excellence Scholarship of 1500 Pounds for Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses.
So you may have a chance to get the scholarship in the Central Lancashire University.
The aspirant has to check for the details in the university website. The website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?