20th June 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Netherlands study visa with 6 Bands in IELTS and secured 64% in B.Tech?

Hi,
Am I able to get Study Visa for Netherlands as I have scored overall 6 Bands in IELTS and 64% in B.Tech? I am interested to do MS in Netherlands. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  4. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  5. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  8. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  10. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  14. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  16. Can I get Student Visa only through IELTS Bands?
  17. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd June 2016, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Netherlands study visa with 6 Bands in IELTS and secured 64% in B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely get study visa to pursue MS from Netherlands if you have 6 bands in IELTS. However, the chances are not very bright since 6 band in IELTS is not a very good score and you do not have a high percentage in B.Tech as well. However, there are chances provided you get admission call from a recognised institute and perform well in the visa interview round apart from proving financial stability to sustain in Netherlands.
22nd June 2016, 02:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Netherlands study visa with 6 Bands in IELTS and secured 64% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Am I able to get Study Visa for Netherlands as I have scored overall 6 Bands in IELTS and 64% in B.Tech? I am interested to do MS in Netherlands. Please help me.

Yes, you can get a study visa in Netherlands with 6 bands in IELTS. The aspirant should provide the following apart from IELTS score;

Valid Passport
The student should have sufficient financial means
All required fees have been paid
University letter stating that you have or will be enrolling
Photo copies of academic certificates
Passport size photographs as per specifications
Proof of accommodation
IELTS Score of 6.0
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?