13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MS in Architecture in Abroad for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

Respected Sir,
I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering. I want to study MS in Architecture in Abroad. Is it possible or not for me? Kindly tell me the procedure for apply..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Architecture in India and Abroad by a commerce student?
  4. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  5. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  6. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  7. Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?
  8. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  10. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  11. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  12. Necessary steps to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
  14. Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Is it possible to do Internship in abroad for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year students?
  16. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E. 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to study in Abroad? I am a B.Com student
7th August 2017, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MS in Architecture in Abroad for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

Yes, it is possible to study MS Architecture course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course from a recognised university. To apply for admission to MS in Architecture course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your examination score reports. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS in Architecture course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?