8th October 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in USA?

Sir/Madam,

I am studying B.Com 3rd year and I want to do further study which is MBA in USA. Kindly tell me that do i need to give GMAT for studying there? Please reply me as soon as possible.

8th October 2015, 10:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,

I am studying B.Com 3rd year and I want to do further study which is MBA in USA. Kindly tell me that do i need to give GMAT for studying there? Please reply me as soon as possible.
You must have qualify in GMAT exam for admission in MBA course in USA.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for GMAT exam.

The candidate must be above 18 years of age for appearing the GMAT exam.
8th October 2015, 10:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in USA?

Yes, you need to appear in GMAT for studying MBA in USA. GMAT is an International MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue their higher studies in Abroad universities. Along with GMAT examination, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills like Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections for getting admission in Abroad Universities. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?