13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc Botany at University of Canberra, Australia?

Sir, I am doing B.Sc with Botany and Zoology and after completion of it want to study M.Sc in Botany from University of Canberra, Australia. Please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MS(Information Technology) in Abroad
  2. Does University of Canberra, Australia provide MBA course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?
  3. Eligibility criteria to get admission in under graduate course in Science at University of Canberra? Procedure of admission and to get study visa?
  4. Eligibility to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra? Structure of this course?
  5. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  6. If I do my MSc from UK then will it be valid in Australia?
  7. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  8. Admission procedure to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  9. What are the job opportunities after MSc Botany? I have completed my MSc in Botany from APS university -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
  11. Which is best between MSc Life Science and MSc Botany
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science?
  13. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  14. Eligibility for Ph.D in botany without entrance in MG University after M.Sc in botany and M.Phil in Biotechnology?
  15. When the University of Mumbai invite application form for PhD in Botany? Eligibility criteria to get admission?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Applied Botany in Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Microbiology) for Botany postgraduate?
17th January 2018, 11:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc Botany at University of Canberra, Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing B.Sc with Botany and Zoology and after completion of it want to study M.Sc in Botany from University of Canberra, Australia. Please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission in this university?

Sorry, University of Canberra, Australia does not offer the MSc Botany course or Master’s Degree in Botany. University of Canberra, Australia offers only Concepts in Biology (undergraduate) and Conservation Biology (undergraduate) courses. Therefore, interested candidates can study the MSc Botany course in other colleges or universities in Australia. Eligibility for the admission varies from one college or university to another. Master’s Degree in Botany is available in the following colleges:

La Trobe University - Official Website

University of Tasmania - Official Website

The University of Western Australia - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?