13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Best MS discipline for Mechanical Engineer? What will be the approximate expenditure to study at University of Western Australia?

My son is studying BE Mechanical stream and he is interested to undergo MS program in University of Western Australia. Which discipline he should choose?
What will be the approximate expenditure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  3. Best university to study MBA course in between University of Adelaide and University of Western Australia? Fee structure for it?
  4. Is Warsaw University of Technology, Poland best for MS course? Total expenditure for it?
  5. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  6. Fees required to study MS from Murdoch University, Australia?
  7. Procedure to study MS from University of Technology, Sydney, Australia? -- [New]
  8. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  9. What would be the total expenditure spent for doing MS EEE in Australia?
  10. Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?
  11. From which country should I study MS in Mechanical stream?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Australian Catholic University, Australia to study MS course?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  14. Career topic for my masters in Hydrogeology?
  15. List of institutes with full expense which offers Mechanical related courses in Canada, Australia and UK for a Document controller?
  16. What is the approximate date to join in CWC as a Junior Engineer -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  18. What are the requirements for studying MS in Australia?
17th January 2018, 12:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best MS discipline for Mechanical Engineer? What will be the approximate expenditure to study at University of Western Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is studying BE Mechanical stream and he is interested to undergo MS program in University of Western Australia. Which discipline he should choose?
What will be the approximate expenditure?

Best MS specializations available for mechanical engineering student are given below;

Manufacturing Engineering
Thermal Engineering
Vehicle Engineering
Power Plant Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Nano Technology
Mechatronics
Material Science

The annual fee for the master’s degree at The University of Western Australia is around Rs 15 Lakhs to Rs 17 Lakhs. Candidates can check the university official website for exact fee details. The University of Western Australia website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?