14th January 2018, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

When the University of Mumbai invite application form for PhD in Botany? Eligibility criteria to get admission?

I am studying M.Sc Botany and now want to do PhD in Botany from University of Mumbai. Please tell me when they invite application form for it? Eligibility criteria to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Microbiology) for Botany postgraduate?
  3. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  4. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD in Shivaji University for a M.Phil(Physics) candidate of Mumbai University?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) for 37 years old candidate? Is there any provisional for external PhD course? -- [New]
  7. Date of application form sale for the post of TTE? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which University can I get admission without entrance exam for pursuing PhD in Botany? Which Universities provide part time PhD course?
  9. When the application form of different universities will be out for PhD in Marketing? Eligibility to get admission in University of Calicut?
  10. When the application form for PhD(Pharmacy) admission will be released in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  12. How to apply for Ph.D course? What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D?
  13. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  14. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  15. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study PhD in Botany at Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad?
  17. Eligibility to do PhD after PGDM from Mumbai University? How to get admission?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc Botany at University of Canberra, Australia?
31st January 2018, 09:29 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: When the University of Mumbai invite application form for PhD in Botany? Eligibility criteria to get admission?

Ph.D in Botany is a 3 year doctorate degree.

Admission for ph.D will be offered in two sessions January-February & July-August in Mumbai University.

Date of ph.D examination: January 3,2018.

Deadline for form submission : November 30,2018.

University website: www.mu.ac.in

Eligibility Criteria:

* PG degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?