25th April 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

IELTS is required to get admission in Oxford Brookes University? How much bands required for it?

Hello sir, I want to study under graduate course in Anthropology from Oxford Brookes University. Will I have to pass IELTS exam to get admission? How much bands required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  2. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?
  4. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  5. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa?
  6. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get Visa for any college of Canada having 5.5 in listening, 5.5 in reading, 5 writing and 5 in speaking?
  8. Can I get admission in University of Windsor with 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  15. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  16. Can I get admission in Lancaster University, UK if scored 6 Bands in IELTS and completed 12th NIOS last year?
  17. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  18. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
29th November 2017, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IELTS is required to get admission in Oxford Brookes University? How much bands required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study under graduate course in Anthropology from Oxford Brookes University. Will I have to pass IELTS exam to get admission? How much bands required for it?

Yes, IELTS score is required for getting admission into Oxford Brookes University. Indian students should have IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 band with 6.0 in reading and writing and 5.5 in listening and speaking required for undergraduate admission. For each course, IELTS score differs. For a 1 year foundation, students with an IELTS score of 4.5 with no band less than 4.0 are eligible to apply. There is an office in India for the Oxford Brookes University; students can contact them for more details regarding admission and IELTS requirements. Oxford Brookes University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?