22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at Florida Institute of Technology, USA? How much fees required for it?

Sir, I am studying Mechanical Engineering course and want to prepare for GRE and IELTS exam to do MS from Florida Institute of Technology, USA. Please tell me marks required in GRE and IELTS to get admission? How much fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in IELTS and GRE for further studies in USA after doing B.Tech with 58% marks?
  2. Marks required in Engineering to get admission in MS at Georgia Institute of Technology, USA? Fees and conditions for admission?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  5. What is the minimum qualification required to do MS in CS from USA?
  6. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  10. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  11. Detailed procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? Total cost of study?
  12. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  13. What is the cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France?
  14. Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France?
  15. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  16. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  18. How much marks we need to score in GRE to get admission for MS in USA?
24th October 2017, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at Florida Institute of Technology, USA? How much fees required for it?

To get admission for pursuing MS course at Florida Institute of Technology, USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You should have to secure at least 300 marks in GRE and 7 bands in IELTS examinations to apply for admission to MS course in Florida Institute of Technology, USA. It costly nearly Rs. 25000/- for GRE and IELTS examinations and it costs nearly Rs. 18-20 lakhs to complete the MS course from Florida Institute of Technology, USA.
25th October 2017, 11:35 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Marks required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at Florida Institute of Technology, USA? How much fees required for it?

Candidates, who are willing to take admission at Florida Institute of Technology, must have to score a minimum of 300 score in GRE test and above 6.5 bands in IELTS examination.
GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is a standardized test conducted by Educational Testing Services, which scores are accepted by most of the university of USA to offer various masters degree programs.
GRE consist of three sections which are Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Analytical Writing.
Whereas IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a standardized English language test which tests the eligibility of candidate's English skill in Writing, Listening, Speaking and Reading sections.
Candidates who are willing to take admission into Florida Institute of Technology for Master's degree course, must have completed bachelor's degree from any recognized college/university and have qualified in GRE and IELTS examination with required score/bands.
It will cost you around Rs.20 Lac to study MS at Florida Institute of Technology, USA.
25th October 2017, 03:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

First of all, to be eligible to get admission to study MS course at Florida Institute of Technology, USA, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Then you have to qualify in the entrance examination like IELTS, GRE etc. to get admission to study the MS course.
You must score a minimum of 6.5 band in IELTS and 300 marks in GRE to be qualified for the MS course admission at the above mentioned University.
To study MS course from Florida Institute of Technology, it will cost around Rs. 20 lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?