19th July 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?

pursuing M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam?and also wanted knw abt mba in finance and hr.and gud institution for bma.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance? -- [New]
  2. Will I be able to get placed after pursuing MBA(Finance)? Are there any companies for MBA graduate?
  3. How can I become a teacher? What's the eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in government school? I've done B.Com with 50% marks and MBA in Finance
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MBA(finance) through correspondence? I've completed M.Com
  5. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  6. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  7. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  9. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  10. Eligibility for M.Phil(Commerce) after B.Com(Finance) and MBA(Finance and HR)?
  11. Eligibility for NET exam after MBA in Finance and age 38?
  12. Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?
  13. Eligibility criteria for ph.d program in marketing? I have done MBA in marketing
  14. Can a PGDM (Finance) student apply for NTPC-ET recruitment exam for Finance discipline?
  15. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing M.A? What is the date of the exam in this year? Fee structure details
  16. What is the eligibility of NICL AO?
  17. What is the scope available in BBA? What can we do do after that other than MBA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Last date to submit NETSET Exam form?
9th September 2014, 07:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of NET/SET exam and MBA in HR and Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pursuing M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam?and also wanted knw abt mba in finance and hr.and gud institution for bma.
Being a M.Com student you can pursue for NET/SLET entrance exam. But you need to score at least 55% marks in M.Com course to be eligible for NET/SLET entrance exam.

NET Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The candidate should have a citizen of India.
  • The candidate should complete the master degree course from any recognized university.
  • Application should have to score a minimum of 55% of marks in their post graduation course and Relaxation is there in percent of marks up to 5% for tech candidates of SC/ST category.
  • There is no upper age limit for the candidate lectureship.
  • The age limit in between 19 to 28 years to apply for JRF post.

For more Info please visit here:- http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

Eligibility Criteria for MBA Finance and Human Resources:-
  • The eligibility for an MBA Finance and Human Resources course will be a Bachelors Degree in any subject.
  • The minimum marks required for qualification is 50%
  • A 5% rebate in marks is given to the students of under privileged sections such as the Scheduled caste and the Scheduled Tribes
  • The applicant must have qualified in MBA entrance exam like, MAT/GMAT/CAT.

MBA Finance and Human Resources Colleges:-
  • Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur
  • Shoolini Institute of Biotechnology and Management
  • Shri Ram Murthi Smarak College of Engineering and Technology-UP
  • RK Institute of Computer Science and Management-Bangalore
  • Jaipur National University
  • Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing-Lucknow
16th October 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I have qualified NET exam(commerce) in Dec 2012.
please comment on my eligibility status.
I completed my M.com first year in may 2011.
then i completed my MBA from 2011 to 2013.
I quqlified NET Dec.(commerce) 2012 as i applied as appearing candidate.
then i took admission to M.com and completed it march 2014 but my percentage was 53.5%.
i again appeared for the M.com exam under class improvement and passed exam with 59.50%.
as there was rule in eligibility criteria that for appearing candidate , he has to complete his post graduation within 2 years from the date of result of NET.
I submitted my marksheet on 10/03/2015 as 2 years time was completing on 25/03/2015.
plz reply
6th March 2021, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my mba in HR and Finance in which subject can i apply set exam is there management topic in set exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?