6th July 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Master in Global Management will be available in West Pomeranian Business School?

Can I know that when the admission will be available for Master in Global Management course in West Pomeranian Business School? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  2. When the admission of Master in Global Management will be available in West Pomeranian Business School?
  3. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  6. Industrial training for cse in kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  8. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  9. Details for MBA in Biotechnology?
  10. Best courses available in Canada after post graduation in Commerce?
  11. Detailed information about MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  12. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  13. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  14. Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  15. Postgraduate courses available to study in Abroad for private B.A. and regulate ETT candidate?
  16. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 632.5 in MAT Dec
  17. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  18. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
12th July 2018, 04:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of Master in Global Management will be available in West Pomeranian Business School?

Admission to the "Master in Global Management" course in West Pomeranian Business School is done in the month of October and March every year. If you want to pursue Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School, you need to sit in the English language test such as IELTS or TOEFL. Once you have cleared this test, you can apply for admission in Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?