7th December 2012, 12:57 PM
Raghavanarasimhan

How to study M.Tech robotics while studying B.Tech IT

Sir,
I am Vijay now i am studying B.Tech(IT).After finishing my study.I will chance to get
study M.Tech robotics.
Which course and field is suitable to me?
What is the eligibility to me?
Please answer my question.

Thankyou.

2nd March 2013, 11:48 PM
Sauvikchakraborty

Default Re: How to study M.Tech robotics while studying B.Tech IT

Respected Member,

If you are studying B.Tech then you have to appear in GATE exam to enroll your name for M.Tech program. And if you are in your final year then you are eligible to apply for GATE examination because GATE rank card is valid for one year only. After cracking GATE exam you can enroll your name in IITs , NITs & other instituions offering M.Tech for your favorite subject for masters.
28th May 2013, 07:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study M.Tech robotics while studying B.Tech IT

Am i eligible to study robotics in mtec after compleating diploma and btec in mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?