11th September 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MS from top universities of USA and UK after completing my engineering graduation?

my name is durgesh pandey. i am a b.tech student of nit with cse branch. I want to do ms (or m.tech) from usa's top universities like mit,cambridge,oxford, stanford,harvard. I want to know ,by which exam can i do this.

durgesh pandey
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  3. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  4. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  5. How to prepare for GRE exam for doing MS in USA top Universities?
  6. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  7. Basic requirements to get seat in one of the top universities of USA?
  8. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  9. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  10. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  11. Will an experience of 1 year be sufficient for admission in top universities of USA or UK?
  12. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  13. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  14. List of top universities for MS course in UK and USA? Which courses should I select?
  15. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  16. Is GRE exam a good way to enter MIT, USA and other top notch universities? What is the procedure for it?
  17. Post graduation in USA after BDS in India? How to apply for universities and their scholarship program? -- [New]
  18. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
24th March 2013, 06:24 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How can I do MS from top universities of USA and UK after completing my engineering graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is durgesh pandey. i am a b.tech student of nit with cse branch. I want to do ms (or m.tech) from usa's top universities like mit,cambridge,oxford, stanford,harvard. I want to know ,by which exam can i do this.

durgesh pandey
[email protected]
Hello Durdesh,

The above mentioned univ. are the top 5 universities in the world where you wanted to do your M tech or MS .

They also conduct same exam like GRE, TOEFL specially Universities in US.

FOR getting into those universities you have to be very good at your academics, Just scoring exceptionally in above 2 exams not sufficient for you.

You should have CGPA of 9 or above in 12th and in your B tech.

GRE score of 330+ out of 340 and TOEFL score of 8/10 required.

and thats not enough they may test you through telephone interview.

So for taking admission First apply for GRE exam and start preparation for that.

It needs Quantitative and Verbal Knowledge and Examination is through online for 2 1/2 hr.

Exam fees around 10,000/- and you need to book your slot through below website.

check: https://www.ets.org/gre

TOEFL is a Test of English as a Foreign Language.

READING

WRITING

LISTENING &

SPEAKING tests are conducted through online.

Prepare for this also and take after GRE exam.

www.ets.org/toefl

For more inormation, preparation, booking slots,
colleges, and FAQs check the links its very helpful.

All the BEST!!
13th July 2013, 07:01 PM
pinksony

Default Re: How can I do MS from top universities of USA and UK after completing my engineering graduation?

Hello dear....

Firstly i appereiciate you for choosing ms...which makes your future bright....

If you want to do ms in usa....you need to appear exams like gre,tofel......you need to have good percentage at your 10+2 & b.tech.........

To enter into top five universities your gre score should be 330 above out of 340.....even you need to have good communication skills....

To crack gre,toefl you ned to be dedicated towards your work....self confidence plays an important role.....

There are many good coaching centers to crack gre....

Make your future bright....try try until you succeed....

All the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?