24th July 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in top 20 universities of USA for MS in electronics and communication? I have scored 93% in 10th and 61% in 2nd Pre University course

how can i get admission in top 20 universities of USA for MS in electronics and communications? i have scored 93% in 10th and 61% in 2nd pre university course. now im studying 4th semester in engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  2. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  5. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  6. Can I get admission in top universities in USA for MBA?
  7. Exams to be answered to do MS in USA after scoring 83% in 10th, 80% in 12th?
  8. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-2nd Year Electronic Circuit Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Courses offered in MS? Which are the top universities for it in USA and UK?
  11. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL
  12. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  13. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)? -- [New]
  14. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  15. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  16. What are the qualifications required for taking admission in MS in top universities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
25th February 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in top 20 universities of USA for MS in electronics and communication? I have scored 93% in 10th and 61% in 2nd Pre University course

i have already complete my B.tech in ECE I want to join in top university in U.S to do M.S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?