22nd June 2013, 05:10 PM
Tushar sakat

How many entrance exams are there of computer science after 12th? How should I study

Sir, how many entrance exam are there of computer science after 12th, and how we should study for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  2. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  3. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  4. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  6. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  7. What are the possible courses I can study after passing 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?
  9. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  10. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  12. Is it possible to study management after 12th? How can I face management entrance exams?
  13. Which courses I can study after completion of 12th class in Computer Science to become a Navy Officer?
  14. List of entrance exams for MBA program? Tips for preparation? Procedure to apply for MBA?
  15. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  16. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  17. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  18. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
29th March 2018, 12:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many entrance exams are there of computer science after 12th? How should I study

One of the most common and valuable entrance examination for 12th computer science candidate is Joint entrance examination. This entrance enables you to get admission in top well reputed engineering institutes for degree course in computer science. There are several other entrance exams for 12th students. Some of them are BITSAT, VIT, NEET, Manipal (B. Tech) etc.
You can prepare for entrance exam by following the below-mentioned tips:
1. Make a study schedule and try to follow the same.
2. Be regular on your routine and keep some space for entertainment also, otherwise mind will get tired soon.
3. Practice previous year papers as much as you can. This will give you an idea of exam pattern and time management skills during main examination.
4. Note down the important formula and figures for revising in last hour before examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JEE Main 2017.pdf(860.9 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?