13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get admission in MS Computer Science at Massachusetts Institute of Technology? How does the university select for admission?

Sir, I am studying BE Computer Science from IIT Delhi and after completion of it want to get admission in MS at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Please tell me will I have to pass entrance exam for it? How does the university selects?

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  4. Procedure to get MS admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for CSE 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study BS Degree in Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT), USA?
  6. When the application form for admission in undergraduate course will be released in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Does they take entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  8. How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to become an Astronaut?
  9. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  10. Steps to secure Bachelor's in Engineering admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  11. How can I join MCA in abroad after completing BCA
  12. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  13. Can I do BE in MIT after finishing diploma?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  16. Which are the top colleges for MCA course in MP?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology?
  18. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
15th September 2017, 08:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get admission in MS Computer Science at Massachusetts Institute of Technology? How does the university select for admission?

Since, you are pursuing BE in Computer Science from IIT Delhi, you are very much eligible to opt for the MS in Computer Science after the completion of BE course.
The above mentioned Institute offers MS course in Computer Science to those candidates who have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examinations like IELTS, TOEFL etc. to get admission at the College. The above mentioned Colleges provides admission on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?