20th July 2016, 06:39 PM
avi barana

Steps to secure Bachelor's in Engineering admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am studying in 11th Science. I have got admission in this year and studying with Maths. I have a dream to do Bachelor's in Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I want your help, please tell me the steps to get admission for Bachelor's in Engineering in this institute. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  2. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  3. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  5. Can I do BE in MIT after finishing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  7. How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to become an Astronaut?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  9. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  10. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  11. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  13. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  15. Can I appear in JEE to get into space field and Procedure to be followed?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  17. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. When the application form for admission in undergraduate course will be released in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Does they take entrance exam?
31st July 2016, 05:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to secure Bachelor's in Engineering admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Steps to secure Bachelor's in Engineering admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology are :-

- Appear in entrance exams based on which admission is taken - SAT and IELTS/TOEFL.
- Aim to score very good marks in the entrance exams.
- Then apply online in MIT, USA.
- Make sure you upload strong resume and statement of purpose.
- Having any letter of recommendation is of added benefit.
- Then there will be interview round, in which you need to perform well.
- On getting shortlisted, you need to confirm your admission, prove your financial stability and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?