13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges of abroad providing PG Electronic Media course? Fees and procedure to get admission?

I am pursuing BA Journalism and want to continue study in PG Electronic Media. I am planning to study it from abroad but I am not much aware for the courses and colleges that will help me out in continuing my education. Please let me know the best colleges providing this course with fees? How to get confirmation of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Entrance exams and sample papers for the exams for admission in M.Sc. (Electronic Media) -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting MS admission in abroad?
  4. List of top colleges abroad to study Genetic engineering? Procedure of admission, eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  5. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  6. Which country is best to study Master degree in Mass Media and procedure to take admission?
  7. Best universities abroad to do PhD in Media & Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission?
  8. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. How to join electronic media after B.Sc with chemistry?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Procedure to get admission abroad for M.Sc agriculture
  12. List of private colleges in Chennai providing Diploma in Production and Industrial Engineering course? Fees and admission procedure?
  13. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  14. How to get admission in Abroad? What si the procedure and the fee structure?
  15. List of reputed colleges offering BS(Mining Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. List of colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in good engineering colleges abroad?
15th September 2017, 07:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges of abroad providing PG Electronic Media course? Fees and procedure to get admission?

List of Colleges in abroad offering Post Graduate in Media course:-

Plymouth University
Address: Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AA, UK
Phone: +44 1752 585858

De Montfort University
Address: The Gateway, Leicester LE1 9BH, UK
Phone: +44 116 255 1551

Keele University
Address: Keele, Newcastle ST5 5BG, UK
Phone: +44 1782 732000

Bangor University
Address: Bangor LL57 2DG, UK
Phone: +44 1248 351151

University of bedfordshire
Address: University Square, Luton LU1 3JU, UK
Phone: +44 1234 400400

Northern Arizona University
Address: S San Francisco St, Flagstaff, AZ 86011, USA
Phone: +1 928-523-9011

Bath Spa University
Address: Newton St Loe, Bath BA2 9BN, UK
Phone: +44 1225 875875

London South Bank University
Address: 103 Borough Rd, London SE1 0AA, UK
Phone: +44 20 7815 7815

Candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University can apply for the Post Graduate course in Media at different Colleges in abroad. Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examinations such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE etc. to be eligible to get admission in the above mentioned colleges.
Fee structure of the said course, differ from College to College. To get the exact details on it, you must contact to the respective Colleges for detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?