20th December 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to become an Astronaut?

Respected Sir/mam..I want to become an astronaut from Massachusetts institute. How can i apply for that and how can i get admission in that? I am good in science and maths too.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  2. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  3. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  6. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  8. Guidelines to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to study BS Degree? Courses offered to study in BS Degree?
  9. How to become an astronaut? What should be my step to become an Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  11. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in SAT to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Private Tutor for preparation of SAT?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  14. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
  15. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. What is the course available for hotel management?
  17. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  18. How to get a seat in IIST if I want to become an Astronaut?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?