23rd February 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Aircraft Engineering in Kharkov Aviation Institute, Ukraine? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello Friends,
I have a desire to do Aircraft Engineering in Kharkov Aviation Institute of Ukraine. Can you let me know what entrance exam I have to give for achieving my desire? And what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  2. In which cities Aeronautical Diploma colleges are there?
  3. Which course other than Aeronautical engineering is suitable for working in Aviation field? Eligibility and entrance exam details of that course?
  4. List of BTech, B.E courses available in colleges or universities in India?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  6. Which is a better course related to aviation field?
  7. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  8. Colleges for Diploma in aeronautics? Name of colleges and their entry procedure?
  9. How to make career in Aviation Sector with Diploma in Mechanical holder? Is there any institute offering correspondence Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course?
  10. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Is Thakur institute of aviation (mumbai) good for aeronautical engineering and aircraft maintenance engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become an AME Engineer?
  13. How much is the expense to study in Ukraine?
  14. How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard
  15. Is there any scholarship available to join the flying school?
  16. Will I get admission in good institute of Ukraine for MBBS if scored 70 marks in EAMCET?
  17. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  18. List of different courses offered in aeronautical masters?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?