16th March 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad on merit basis?

Hello everyone,
I am in 12th standard and after completion
of it I want to do B.Tech from Abroad on
merit base and through entrance exam.
Please tell me that which entrance I have to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. How to study Marine engineering from Abroad on part time basis? Fees including hostel?
  5. Will the admission into B.Com degree be on the merit basis or entrance basis?
  6. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  7. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  8. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  9. Are there any entrance tests for B.Com. ? or is it merit based? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in Thapar University after passing 12th?
  11. Marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Is the admission in B.Tech on the basis of entrance exam or on the basis of AIEEE merit?
  16. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  17. How can I get scholarship for Abroad studies?
  18. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
17th March 2015, 04:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad on merit basis?

To pursue Bachelors course in Aboard, you have to appear for SAT exam. That's because most of the universities in USA, Australia, Canada, Singapore United Kingdom, etc.. accept SAT exam score of the applicants, to offer admission in Bachelor's course. So, first you have to complete SAT exam, to apply for Admission. After completing the SAT exam, you can apply for admission at your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents through online or through courier.

SAT Exam Score:-

17th March 2015, 07:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad on merit basis?

To study B.Tech in Abroad, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT examination score is considered for providing admission to Undergraduate courses in Abroad universities. And to get admission in Abroad universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in Abroad universities.
28th March 2015, 12:53 AM
bichapoda

To need to appear for SAT exam to do your Bachelors in Abroad.

SAT stands for Scholastic Assessment Test.

There is no Specific Eligibility criteria to apply for SAT exam.

Candidates after there High School appear for SAT exam to do there Further Education in Abroad.

Basically most of them apply for SAT exam after there 12th standard so there age will be around 18 years.

Its recommended to take IELTS/TOEFL exam also long with SAT exam because you also need to prove your English strength.

So as your planning to do your Bachelors from Abroad appear for SAT exam before that prepare well and get ready for the exam.

Once your Done with SAT exam apply for IELTS or TOEFL exam and clear it will good Score .

So Once your Done with your Entrance exams and there results Send your Applications to the Selected Universities along with your SAT exam IELTS/TOEFL score, so based on your Academics and your Entrance exam Scores you will get admission in to the University to do your Bachelors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?