1st April 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among USMLE and OMAT to study MBBS in Europe?

RESPECTED SIR,
I am studying 11th in St. Johns Matric School in Madurai.
I really want to do my MBBS in Europe.
Kindly tell me should I give OMAT or USMLE?
Kindly tell me immediately. Thanks

25th April 2015, 05:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among USMLE and OMAT to study MBBS in Europe?

Both OMAT and USMLE are not the entrance exams through which you can get admission in the European universities to pursue MBBS course. The European institutes take into account score of different entrance exam along with score in English proficiency test. The entrance exams based on which most of the European universities take admission for MBBS course are :-

- UKCAT :- For details, click here.
- BMAT :- For details, click here.
- IELTS :- For details, click here.

Some universities consider UKCAT especially the universities located in UK while others consider BMAT score. IELTS is compulsory for every institute.
23rd March 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among USMLE and OMAT to study MBBS in Europe?

Can I know the cut-off score in these UKCAT and BMAT for studying MBBS in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?