7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?

Can I know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can study PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey? I want to do this course in this university that is why I am looking for an entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?
  3. Can I pay course fee of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in EMI mode to KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?
  4. Eligibility to get PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) admission in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  6. What is the procedure followed to join KOC after completion of mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I study Distance History Honours in Delhi University if secured 60.7% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  8. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. History related courses for 12th Arts student?
  10. What do I have to study for MA History entrance exam?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?
  12. Best course to study graduation related to Arts subject?
  13. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, History Of Economic Thought Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  15. Are there any institutions offering PhD without entrance test in Fine Arts and History of Arts?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.A. in History if completed 12th Arts?
  17. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance Test- Linguistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Study Materials to prepare for MA(History) entrance exam of Calcutta University
22nd August 2018, 02:09 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in KOC University - Istanbul Turkey?

Firstly you need to fill their application form and send a statement of purpose including two recommendation letters then You need take the few exams and score the respective number in order to qualify the college. The exams and the qualifying scores are mentioned below:

Transcripts (B.A. also, M.A. whenever appropriate) need to have at least 2.5 GPA

GRE-Quantitative (remote understudies) or ALES-Equal Weighed score (Turkish understudies)

In the event that understudies have not yet gotten their ALES score results by the due date of the application, they may in any case apply as long as they are planned to take the exam nearest to the application due date. The base scores recorded underneath allude just to the quantitative segment.

Understudies applying to the Ph.D. program with a M.A. degree ought to have least score:

Brews 70/GRE 153

Understudies applying to the Ph.D. program with a B.A. degree ought to have least score Lagers 80 or GRE 156

3. English capability exam

Candidates need taken one of the exams recorded beneath, except if they are local English speakers. To straightforwardly start graduate coursework, you should have the base score recorded.

Turkish understudies who have not yet achieved the required scores might be given the choice of taking 1-2 long periods of English preliminary classes. In such cases, regardless we have to see a present exam score with your application to have a thought of how much extra dialect preparing will be required.

TOEFL Paper based should score at least (550/4), IBT should score at least(80/120) ,YDS should score at least 80 and YÖKDİL should score at least 80.

A shortlisted students will be welcomed for a meeting, either face to face or through Skype.

Candidates additionally need to finish the master's level college shape. All entries are done on the web.

hope this will help
A ll the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?