30th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of MA(Clinical Psychology) course in Michigan School of Professional Psychology? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology? Structure of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?
  5. How to get admission in Clinical Psychology? Where is the college for Maclinical Psychology?
  6. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  7. What are the job opportunities for me if I am a student of Physiology Honors of City College
  8. Admission process, fee structure and date of form for B.Sc Psychology and B.Sc Home Science?
  9. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  10. Which course i should choose in Child and Adolescent Psychology?
  11. Eligibility criteria to appear for Psychology in WBSSC?
  12. What to do next after Master in Guidance & Counselling Psychology to become a Professional Psychologist?
  13. Which psychology course will be suitable for me?
  14. Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?
  15. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  18. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2018, 05:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology?

"MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology" is a course duration of 47 credit hours. Tuition fee per credit hour is $644.00.
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale from recognized institution to be eligible to pursue MA(Clinical Psychology) in Michigan School of Professional Psychology.
Candidate should have major in psychology, social work, counseling or equivalent and should have relevant field experience in mental health service but it is desirable.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?