7th September 2015, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Biomedical course if completed 12th without Biology?

Dear Sir,
I did my 12th Schooling without Biology. Can I eligible for doing Biomedical course? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  2. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  3. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with Biology to study MBBS if completed B.Sc(Physics)?
  5. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?
  7. Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM
  8. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  9. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  10. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  11. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  12. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  13. Is it necessary to study Biology in 12th for pursuing B.Sc?
  14. Possibility to study B.Sc in Mathematics if completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech in biotechnology or biomedical after 12th with biology in engineering colleges in Gujarat
  16. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  17. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  18. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
8th September 2015, 12:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Biomedical course if completed 12th without Biology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I did my 12th Schooling without Biology. Can I eligible for doing Biomedical course? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!
You have completed 12th standard with biology so you are eligible for Biomedical course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCB with above 50% marks are eligible for Biomedical course.

Your age should be 16 years.
8th September 2015, 07:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For biomedical engineering you need both maths and biology at 12th level. If you don't have biology then you will not be eligible for this course. The entrance exam will have questions related to biology.

Therefore, you will not be eligible for biomedical engineering without biology. You can go for other engineering courses according to your qualification.
10th September 2015, 03:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue your Bio Medical course after having completed your 12th with Biology, there is no harm in it.

Any candidate who have completed their 12th standard with PCB with a minimum of 55% marks is very much eligible to take up the course, however the age of the candidate should not be below 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?