6th June 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering from Bahcesehir University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  2. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  3. Job opportunities through Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering of Bahcesehir University?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? Course fee of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in this university?
  5. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  6. Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  11. Government colleges to study Diploma in Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  12. Entrance exams available to study MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster?
  13. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  14. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  15. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  16. Best government college to study Biomedical Engineering in Maharashtra? Entrance exam available for it?
  17. Entrance exams to study Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  18. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
29th June 2018, 11:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?

Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering course is a duration of 24 months. If you want to get admission in Bahcesehir University to pursue Biomedical Engineering, you need to take and qualify an English Proficiency Test such as TOFEL or BAHÇESEHIR PROFICIENCY EXAM.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?