1st September 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in aeronautics or electronics engineering in USA?

Dear sir,
I had just passed Edexcel IGCSE O level exams ,may june .grade PCBM A*
now i am doing edexcel AS and A level. I want to do aeuronautic or electronic& communication engineering .I want to know how i can get admission in USA for engineering course.
1. do I need to give any exam for admission ,if yes then how to proceed?
2. how can i select the universities?
please acknowledge me, if possible answer on my mail id

Rashi Jain
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MS(Aeronautics) in USA -- [New]
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Courses after 12th in USA like M.Sc Aeronautics?
  4. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  5. How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  8. Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics Engineering after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  10. Coure in Aeronautics after B.E(electronics and telecommunication)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to change an engineering stream after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in USA for Ph.D after completion of Engineering from India?
  14. Details of engineering course and its scope?
  15. Institution for Diploma courses in Aeronautics at Tamil Nadu?
  16. Scholarships available to study Master's in Electronics Engineering in Harvard University, USA? Can I get Education Loan after awarded scholarship?
  17. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  18. Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?
20th March 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in aeronautics or electronics engineering in USA?

Sir,i want to know what are the scope of aeuronatic engineering after competing btech in eee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?