19th June 2017, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

In which examination to appear for studying MCA in abroad?

Shall I appear one of these examination which would help me to study MCA in abroad please kindly tell me which exam is more suitable for MCA in abroad? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon on the same. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  2. Can I apply directly or MS in abroad after BCA? Studying MCA abroad?
  3. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for studying MCA course abroad?
  5. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  6. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  7. Whether MCA course of India is different from Abroad? Course duration of MCA in Abroad?
  8. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  9. Will i be able to get job in abroad countries after completing my MCA degree?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  11. Procedure to study MCA in Abroad along with job? Entrance exams for doing MCA in Abroad?
  12. MCA, MBA or M.S: Better option for studying abroad after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where and how should I do post graduation course in abroad after studying B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  14. Is there any exam for working while studying abroad after M.Lib in Lin Sci?
  15. Which exam I have to write for studying in Abroad? Which course should I Pursue after B.Sc?
  16. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  17. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  18. Possibilities of studying Nanotechnology in abroad? Minimum requirement for studying abroad?
20th June 2017, 04:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which examination to appear for studying MCA in abroad?

To get admission for pursuing MCA course in Abroad, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with Mathematics subject at 12th standard level from a recognised board. You need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your examinations score reports to apply for admission to MCA course in Abroad universities.
20th June 2017, 07:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Shall I appear one of these examination which would help me to study MCA in abroad please kindly tell me which exam is more suitable for MCA in abroad? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon on the same. Awaiting for the quick response.

Candidates after completion of the BCA or any graduate degree can apply for studying Master in Computer Science in abroad. MCA is an Indian degree; you cannot find the degree in many universities / colleges in abroad. Candidates have to clear the examinations like GRE and TOEFL/IELTS for studying in abroad universities. The GRE is useful for getting admission in many universities in abroad and TOEFL/IELTS is an English language test, which is mandatory for Indian students to study in abroad. Therefore, candidates have to clear GRE and TOEFL/IELTS to study a Master in Computer Science in abroad universities.
21st June 2017, 11:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can't do MCA course but you can do Masters in Computer Science in Abroad.

You need to qualify in below given exams.

GRE

TOEFL

Ilets
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?